FACEBOOK GROUPS TO JUMP START BUSINESS
- Sitges Rentals (Long Term Rental)
- Sitges Holiday Rentals
- Sitges Winter Rentals
- Sitges Villas (For Sale)
- Sitges Pisos Apartments (For Sale)
- Sitges Parcelas (For Sale)
LISTINGS & REQUESTS ONLY PLEASE (chat on other groups)
TO JUMP START ACTIVITY AROUND SITGES, AFTER PANDEMIC
PROPERTY INDUSTRY FACEBOOK GROUP
Local Property Services around Sitges (not agents)
Developers, Financiers, Planners, Architects, Surveyors, Lawyers, Builders, Excavators, Bricklayers, Plasterers, Stonemasons, Roofers, Plumbers, Electricians, Landscapers, Decorators, Solar, Heating & Aircon.
CO-OPERATE & BUILD!
SITGES CRACK DOWN, ON ‘AIRBNB’!
Property & Rental Related Articles in Sitges
READ IF YOU ACCEPT : NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION BELOW! LATEST UPDATE: it appears that… RENTING OUT A WHOLE PROPERTY ‘ REQUIRES A TOURIST LICENSE’, RENTING A ROOM DOES NOT & IT IS NOT ILLEGAL “Viviendas de uso turístico” Homes For Tourist use (?) Catalan Tourism Law says properties Licence… Read more »
95 percent of private holiday rentals may be banned in Spain’s capital Barcelona has cracked down on unlicensed hotel rentals with steep fines… but is much more to come for Sitges AirBnB? Strict new regulations are being prepared by Madrid’s City Hall Bid to tackle mass tourism Increasing rents pushing out… Read more »
VEÏNS I AMFITRIONS DE BARCELONA VECINOS Y ANFITRIONES DE BARCELONA An association that made impact locally 9/14/2016 15:02 BARCELONA, 14 (EUROPE PRESS) The association Veïns i Amfitrions de Barcelona (ViA) has presented this Wednesday to the draft decree of the Tourism Regulation of Catalonia, as it considers that it does… Read more »
MAJOR AREAS Rural Areas around Sitges Vallpineda Mas Alba Beyond the Railway Lines Terramar Area Sitges Millionaires Row Sitges Gothic Area San Sebastian Balmins Beach Aiguadolc Aiguadolc Heights Carrer De La Marina Aiguadolc MAJOR AREAS DESCRIBED Rural Areas around Sitges (future sites for each area) Mas Mila – masmila.com Mas Mestre – masmestre.com Vora Sitges… Read more »
Data from Kyero – BIGGER MAP HERE Sitges remains highly priced Average property price €675,000 March 2015/16 = 17.4% increase in Sitges prices 14,425 sold in 2nd quarter of 2016 (March to May) Market activity 46% below its peak in 2006 (BCN) 12.7% buyers are foreign Property type Average price 2… Read more »
Cve: BOE-A-2013-5941 STATE OFFICIAL NEWSLETTER No. 134 Wednesday, June 5, 2013 Sec. I ENGLISH (google translate) To that effect by the court clerk if, in accordance with the terms Provided for in Article 440 (3), shall pay the actor or make available to him Court or notarially, within the time… Read more »
POSSIBLE REQUIREMENTS Must be registered in the Tourist Registry and Town Hall List your registration number in advert (or risk 300€ fine) Analyze the property deeds for restrictive terms Inform and communicate with the neighbors Cooperate with any inspection by city council Renovate if required for compliance Only owner can… Read more »
It appears that the council ‘moved the goal posts’ recently and took 70% of the land. Along with a plan to restrict tourist holiday rentals in the newly formed area (read more…). La Plana 650 official protection apartments (social housing units) out of a total of 1,600 planned (10% of… Read more »
DESCRIPTION OF SITGES AREAS
MAJOR AREAS DESCRIBED
- Mas Alba
- Aiguadolc itself, are often cheaper To the East there is Carrer De La Marina Aiguadolc beside a sizable beach(but near to a railway line) Aiguadolc Heights above Sitges marina has pricier and often superior apartments and houses (Villas)
- Sitges Marina (port de Sitges Aiguadolc). With it’s small supermarket (corner shop prices), restaurants, Disco & many Bars. Along with a sizable beach to the East next to the community at Carrer De La Marina Aiguadolc. To the West there is a another family but nude beach. The large group of properties can be well priced for their location in a marina. As either they overlook the boats, but across an often busy parade of restaurants or overlook other properties. A few roof terraces provide a wide or partial view across the Aiguadolç bay. Accommodation can be compact and some are within earshot of the Pacha disco, with music onto dawn. Although they tend to try and keep their windows closed to minimise disruption. There are also Port Concerts during summer (which can be a bonus or not!) Aiguadolc Heights can describe the roads above Sitges marina, which has pricier and often superior apartments and houses (Villas). And Balmins Beach on the other side of the Marina
- Sitges Marina (port de Sitges Aiguadolc). With it’s small supermarket (corner shop prices), restaurants, Disco & many Bars. The large group of properties can be pricey compared to those with the marina, Aiguadolc Especially the large apartments or whole houses (villas). Many overlook a wide or partial view across the Aiguadolç bay and the boats. Some with substantial roof terraces Many have parking underground, as road parking is free but at a premium. Especially during summer and et either end. To the East with a sizable beach next to the community at Carrer De La Marina Aiguadolc. And to the West, where there is a another family (optional nude beach) and lots of nice property at Balmins Beach This area can be regarded as extending far to the rear into the hills behind. By the nature of it's property stock. With big 'sometimes palatial' properties, many apartments, almost all with sea views, if facing front. But cheaper than those immediately above the marina, next to the sea and beaches.
Sitges Marina (port de Sitges Aiguadolc). With it’s small supermarket (corner shop prices), restaurants, Disco & many Bars.
But with a railway line close by.
The Community (condominium), with access via a magnetic key, has:
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Grass Gardens
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Children’s Area
A selection of properties sitting in roads in hills behind Sitges, to the East
Just above Sitges Marina (port de Sitges Aiguadolc), in the case of Quint Mar. With an abundance of views, from accommodation, of the Mediterranean Sea & Sitges. Which is in reasonable walking distance, subject to how far up the hill, one is!
The large group of properties, ranging in all apartment & villa sizes, that can be pricey compared to those within the marina, Aiguadolc.
Especially the large apartments or whole houses (villas).
Many offer a wide or partial view across the Aiguadolç bay and the boats. Some with substantial roof terraces
Underground parking , is common, as is road parking for free (becoming harder to park, but not impossible like some areas, during summer).
This area extending further to the rear into the hills behind.
And is very similar to Quint Mar, by the nature of it’s property stock, but isn’t in comfortable walking distance to the beach. Even for the fit!
With big ‘sometimes palatial’ properties, many apartments, many with nice ‘rural/hill views’.
And some properties, at the top, with views of Sitges from a distance.
It isn’t anything close to as cheap, as the underdeveloped but similarly near to sitges rural option of, Mas Alba. But then it is much more cosmopolitan. Whilst maintaining a semi-rural, village feel.
Vallpineda is an area with similar housing stock, to both the areas above, but with more of a town feel about it.