FACEBOOK GROUPS TO JUMP START BUSINESS
- Sitges Rentals (Long Term Rental)
- Sitges Holiday Rentals (Rentals During Summer)
- Sitges Winter Rentals (Rentals During Winter)
- Sitges Villas (For Sale)
- Sitges Pisos Apartments (For Sale)
- Sitges Parcelas (For Sale)
- Sitges Parking (For Sale or Rent)
LISTINGS & REQUESTS ONLY PLEASE (chat on other groups)
NOTE: To avoid spam... it can be hard to accept a member,
if we cannot see any Facebook information (i.,e, if your profile is private)
TO JUMP START ACTIVITY AROUND SITGES, AFTER PANDEMIC
PROPERTY INDUSTRY FACEBOOK GROUP
Local Property Services around Sitges (not end users, agents or developers)
Financiers, Planners, Architects, Surveyors, Lawyers, Builders, Excavators, Bricklayers, Plasterers, Stonemasons, Roofers, Plumbers, Electricians, Landscapers, Decorators, Solar, Heating & Aircon.
CO-OPERATE & BUILD!
Orientation Map of Sitges Here: http://sitges.me/welcome/
SITGES CRACK DOWN, ON ‘AIRBNB’!
DESCRIPTION OF SITGES AREAS
MAJOR AREAS DESCRIBED
- Mas Alba
- Aiguadolc itself, are often cheaper To the East there is Carrer De La Marina Aiguadolc beside a sizable beach(but near to a railway line) Aiguadolc Heights above Sitges marina has pricier and often superior apartments and houses (Villas)
- Sitges Marina (port de Sitges Aiguadolc). With it’s small supermarket (corner shop prices), restaurants, Disco & many Bars. Along with a sizable beach to the East next to the community at Carrer De La Marina Aiguadolc. To the West there is a another family but nude beach. The large group of properties can be well priced for their location in a marina. As either they overlook the boats, but across an often busy parade of restaurants or overlook other properties. A few roof terraces provide a wide or partial view across the Aiguadolç bay. Accommodation can be compact and some are within earshot of the Pacha disco, with music onto dawn. Although they tend to try and keep their windows closed to minimise disruption. There are also Port Concerts during summer (which can be a bonus or not!) Aiguadolc Heights can describe the roads above Sitges marina, which has pricier and often superior apartments and houses (Villas). And Balmins Beach on the other side of the Marina
- Sitges Marina (port de Sitges Aiguadolc). With it’s small supermarket (corner shop prices), restaurants, Disco & many Bars. The large group of properties can be pricey compared to those with the marina, Aiguadolc Especially the large apartments or whole houses (villas). Many overlook a wide or partial view across the Aiguadolç bay and the boats. Some with substantial roof terraces Many have parking underground, as road parking is free but at a premium. Especially during summer and et either end. To the East with a sizable beach next to the community at Carrer De La Marina Aiguadolc. And to the West, where there is a another family (optional nude beach) and lots of nice property at Balmins Beach This area can be regarded as extending far to the rear into the hills behind. By the nature of it's property stock. With big 'sometimes palatial' properties, many apartments, almost all with sea views, if facing front. But cheaper than those immediately above the marina, next to the sea and beaches.
Sitges Marina (port de Sitges Aiguadolc). With it’s small supermarket (corner shop prices), restaurants, Disco & many Bars.
But with a railway line close by.
The Community (condominium), with access via a magnetic key, has:
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Grass Gardens
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Children’s Area
A selection of properties sitting in roads in hills behind Sitges, to the East
Just above Sitges Marina (port de Sitges Aiguadolc), in the case of Quint Mar. With an abundance of views, from accommodation, of the Mediterranean Sea & Sitges. Which is in reasonable walking distance, subject to how far up the hill, one is!
The large group of properties, ranging in all apartment & villa sizes, that can be pricey compared to those within the marina, Aiguadolc.
Especially the large apartments or whole houses (villas).
Many offer a wide or partial view across the Aiguadolç bay and the boats. Some with substantial roof terraces
Underground parking , is common, as is road parking for free (becoming harder to park, but not impossible like some areas, during summer).
This area extending further to the rear into the hills behind.
And is very similar to Quint Mar, by the nature of it’s property stock, but isn’t in comfortable walking distance to the beach. Even for the fit!
With big ‘sometimes palatial’ properties, many apartments, many with nice ‘rural/hill views’.
And some properties, at the top, with views of Sitges from a distance.
It isn’t anything close to as cheap, as the underdeveloped but similarly near to sitges rural option of, Mas Alba. But then it is much more cosmopolitan. Whilst maintaining a semi-rural, village feel.
Vallpineda is an area with similar housing stock, to both the areas above, but with more of a town feel about it.