Data from Kyero – BIGGER MAP HERE
Sitges remains highly priced
- Average property price €675,000
- March 2015/16 = 17.4% increase in Sitges prices
- 14,425 sold in 2nd quarter of 2016 (March to May)
- Market activity 46% below its peak in 2006 (BCN)
- 12.7% buyers are foreign
Property type Average price 2 bedrooms €435,000 3 bedrooms €495,000 4 bedrooms €720,000 5 bedrooms €1,040,000
Based on the median asking price of all property in Barcelona province listed at Kyero.com.
Where to Buy – Lowest Property Prices around Spain
Unlike the UK Spanish prices remain lower than before.
Cheapest averages South from Sitges
Unemployment and debt levels still high, dampening activity, as has the sterling exchange rates.
Through Spain is improving better than European counterparts.
Highlights of Averages
- Alicante £119,050
- Buñol £103,500 (Mid Spain on East Coast)
(25 miles from Valencia/tomato throwing festival)
- Andalusia £100,000 (some areas )
- Martos £34,000 (cheapest in Spain : Mid South)
- Canary Islands Tenerife at £200,000 (some areas )Costly
- Coast west of Malaga over £750,000
- Parts of Palma and Ibiza £1m plus
ORIGINAL ARTICLE 30 MARCH 2016: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/abroad/mapped-where-to-find-spains-cheapest-property/