Data from Kyero – BIGGER MAP HERE
Sitges remains highly priced
- Average property price €675,000
- March 2015/16 = 17.4% increase in number sold in Sitges
(2017 : now 29% increase in number of sales)
- Approaching 10% increase on prices (8.6%)
- 14,425 sold in 2nd quarter of 2016 (March to May)
- Market activity 46% below its peak in 2006 (BCN)
- 12.7% buyers are foreign
Property type Average price 2 bedrooms €435,000 3 bedrooms €495,000 4 bedrooms €720,000 5 bedrooms €1,040,000
Based on the median asking price of all property in Barcelona province listed at Kyero.com.
28,269 people – grown by 8,821 (45%) since 2000:
(includes Garraf, Les Botigues, Sitges and Vallcarca)
Average 300 sunny days a year – 259 are dry
Where to Buy – Lowest Property Prices around Spain
Unlike the UK Spanish prices remain lower than before.
Cheapest averages South from Sitges
- Roda De Bara c £125,000
- Salou £151,500
Unemployment and debt levels still high, dampening activity, as has the sterling exchange rates.
Through Spain is improving better than European counterparts.
Highlights of Averages
- Alicante £119,050
- Buñol £103,500 (Mid Spain on East Coast)
(25 miles from Valencia/tomato throwing festival)
- Andalusia £100,000 (some areas )
- Martos £34,000 (cheapest in Spain : Mid South)
- Canary Islands Tenerife at £200,000 (some areas )Costly
- Coast west of Malaga over £750,000
- Parts of Palma and Ibiza £1m plus
ORIGINAL ARTICLE 30 MARCH 2016: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/property/abroad/mapped-where-to-find-spains-cheapest-property/